Monday, March 29, 2010

Better self awareness may improve your confidence.

I wondered which would come first; self awareness or confidence?

I believe its a difficult question and (honestly) particular to each individual. However, if I was forced to choose, I would say confidence is an extension of awareness. That only by being self aware, can we be self confident.

Of course, simply being self aware doesn't create confidence it simply enables or makes self confidence possible. I believe that confident people are more self aware and have realized through that introspection to be and/or act confident.
Being "over confident" to me is the proof in my hypothesis, since if you are over confident you tend to NOT be self aware.
In my opinion being "overly confident" is foolish, dangerous or pompous.

Anyway, I saw these two pictures that I felt they really emphasized this and made me laugh at the same time. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


















1 comment:

  1. Haha nice like the pictures. Funny how behavior can tell more than words.

    ReplyDelete